Want to be a great photographer? Take lots of pictures and delete 90% of them. The remaining 10% will be great!

CLeanUp App - Photo Album Editor

Quickly compare your photos and Trash the bad ones keeping only the best. Have 1,000+ photos on your phone, no problem, go through some, hit done and pick up where you left off at a later time. Just tap the trash icon or swipe up to trash. One thumb, fast, simple, easy, effective - CleanUp

-Quote from every great photographer.